2040 Cars - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Car Review

2.3

I attempted to place an order for the fill wing car: http://www.2040-cars.com/Plymouth/Barracuda/1969-plymouth-barracuda-383-4-speed-cuda-a57-code-project-b5-b5-one-of-130-made-660854/. After I had submitted my personal info and clicked on "place order", I was told that this was an old ad!

So when I tried to complain to this website I couldn't get past the Captcha screen...even after inputting the correct data! This website appears to be one big scam!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Car.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1227060

Noticed that they have an ad for the same 1998 Aston Martin DB7 that I purchased from a dealer almost two years ago.

I tried to contact owner to purchase 68 Chevelle SS & he told me he didn't know why the ad was on here that he sold the car in 2014!!!!!!

This website is not functional, and the conditions placed on bidding on a vehicle I was interested in included the words "must send a $1000 non-refundable deposit via paypal". This from an anonymous "owner" who has very fishy photos for a vehicle in the price range they were seeking.

A legitimate seller would have had much more conventional photos showing the areas of this vehicle which would be of interest to anyone who knows anything about buying or selling a car online. This has all the hallmarks of a scam site.